We are searching for a QA &Performance Reporting Specialist to manage and report Network Operations Centres (NOC) service quality to management and Local Markets for both mobile and fixed Network domains. It is also essential to drive processes optimisations, tool harmonisation and proactive automation.
- To deliver NOC KPI reports showing the performance of the NOCs and the related Third Parties involved for all European Vodafone Network Operators;
- To build and maintain used guides;
- To liaise with stakeholders (NW Operations functions of the European VF Operators, internal customers like NOC 1st and 2nd line;
- To drive processe simplification, harmonisations and automatisation by cooperating with the stakeholders and enabling relevant tool implementations;
- To ensure tools and Database management, to allow independent report creation and backup information.
- Education: Engineering Degree or equivalent;
- Prior Mobile or Fixed Operator experience at expert level as a minimum, with strong technical and operational skills;
- Strong understanding of KPIs and quality measurements applied to mobile and fixed NW services;
- Outstanding numerical and analytical skills accompanied with ability to translate data into crisp, clear and concise stories up to Executive level both internally and externally;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – confidence and professionalism, positive attitude and clear can-do mentality;
- Multi-cultural/multinational experience is desirable;
- Knowledge of ITIL is desirable;
- Programming skills (e.g. PHP, SQL, VBA, BO);
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).