Our Client is a leader in banking and financial services that can offer you an exciting and truly global career.
The Lean Project Consultant role is similar to an internal consultant role and it provides an excellent foundation of knowledge to take on other key roles in our organisation in the future.
The role is based in Lisbon but some overseas travel may be required at times according to business needs.
As part of the team the Lean Project Consultant will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Design and execute organisational / operational improvements on specific projects using Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
- Coordinate and execute specific aspects of the project: Reporting, stakeholder management, change management, resolving issues and ensuring high quality of deliverables
- Support Operational teams in developing their future design and in implementing improvements
- Own the transformation for specific dimensions, taking the lead in facilitating improvements in that area
- Evolve the toolsets and best practices and contribute to the development of the overall lean team
- Support continuous improvement activity and business improvement projects with teams who have already been through a Lean transformation
- Within the project frame is accountable for meeting project deadlines and budgets and reaching projects’ expected results
- At least 5 years of experience, including 2 to 3 years in leading Lean and Six Sigma initiatives (mandatory) and 2 to 3 years in an operational role (preferential)
- Experience in Project Management helping teams to change the way they operate is a plus
- Experience in Lean and Six Sigma Coaching is also a plus
- Experience in data analysis and keeping KPIs is valuable
- Fluent in English (mandatory)
If you believe you have the suitable skills for this position, please send your English CV.