Bacardi is the largest private family-owned company full of passionate employees and iconic brands such as Bacardi Rums, Grey Goose Vodka, Bombay Sapphire Gin, Martini and shaped by our rich history of spirited entrepreneurship.
If you are looking for the next challenge in your career, then look no further. Working with us you will take complete ownership over your work and you’ll be encouraged to operate with freedom, flair and creativity to generate value in your role.
In this role you will be accountable for creating value through driving revenue and developing strategic relationships with key customers in Portugal. You will create the legacy of Bacardi and drive key decisions that will significantly affect Bacardi’s presence within Portugal’s Retail.
- You will be responsible to deliver key revenue targets as determined by the Country financial plan.
- You will develop, and maintain, effective and strategic relationships with Key Customers and influence the positioning of Bacardi brands in the Country.
- You will be accountable for the implementation of Commercial plan that delivers against customer and purchaser programs agreed in the Country Integrated Activity Plan (IAP) specific to Key Customers.
- You will drive use of Picture of Success and approach to activate our brands to influence purchasers at the point of sales – supermarkets and hypermarkets.
- You will identify opportunities and guide the development and execution of strategies to maximize Bacardi’s performance in Key Customers in the Country, achieving value creation and capturing price.
Your background and expertise:
- Overall 5 years´experience managing Key Accounts / Customers in a leading FMCG company at national level.
- People management experience including proven coaching abilities and leadership abilities to create a collaborative high performing team.
- Strong track record of delivery with Customers.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- First hand field sales experience.
- Working knowledge of sales effectiveness tools processes and category management.
- Native Portuguese and proficiency in English.
A competitive salary package along with social benefits.
Opportunities for progression and development are ongoing and we place a strong emphasis on growing and nurturing our talent within. We pride ourselves on providing an environment where the best can be successful.