Chiltern is Europe’s largest privately owned Clinical Research Organization, with over 4200 employees and 47 offices throughout Europe, both Eastern and Western, North America and in Asia. We have worked in virtually every therapeutic area for all the major pharmaceutical companies and very many of the smaller ones. The Chiltern Source department currently looking for a Clinical Project Assistant to work at the client office in Lisbon.
- Participate in the study set up
- Give support preparing required documents for monitoring visits.
- Send documentation / material to sites/investigators upon request of Lead CRA, CRA or Project Manager.
- Participate in local filing and local archiving.
- Collaboration with the monitoring team, in the investigators meeting and related events.
- Participate in logistic aspects of CRFs, SAEs and reports.
- Provide internal and external communication support.
- If applicable, provide support to the monitoring activities when applicable
- Office material storage supply, check and stock control.
- 2 years minimum experience in a similar role or as Clinical Trial Assistant
- Background in Clinical Research
- Knowledge in GCP
- Fluent in English