Moniva Staffing is currently recruiting dentists interested in running their own practice in France. There are several private practices available to take over across France. One of them is located in Châteauroux (just 2 hours from Paris). Châteauroux is the capital of the Indre department in central France and the second-largest town in the province of Berry, after Bourges.
The clinic in Châteauroux has 2 fully equipped treatment rooms, a waiting room, a sterilization room, and an office. 2 qualified dental assistants are working there as well. The average number of patients seen per day is 15 to 20.
Your tasks will include:
- Dental care
- Fixed & removable prostheses
- Implant prostheses (about 70 per year)
- Good command of French, both written and spoken.
- EU nationality.
- Completed dentistry program from any EU country.
- A full support to obtain a license to practice in France (ONCD).
- You will accompany the current dental surgeon for 30 to 45 days in the day-to-day management of the practice to learn everything about the clinic. You will be presented to patients by attending their consultations and you will benefit from training in French administrative processes.
- An adviser will help you with all administrative procedures in order to carry out a dental practice in France; he will ensure a smooth transition to the installation and will help you to set up a financial plan to meet your goals etc.