OutSystems is a Great Place to Work and its business outlook outpaces almost all competitors, having grown at 50% in 2015. With a unique culture based on 7 simple principles, OutSystems is a recognized industry leader with an enviable portfolio of happy customers, a healthy business model, strong financial position, fantastic culture, and
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for the overall relationship management of a set of customers. This role will work closely both with the customer and several internal teams in order to identify the customer’s business needs and assure their success, by leveraging and growing the usage of the OutSystems platform inside their organisation.
- Act as trustful business partner to guarantee the understanding of customers’ needs and drivers;
- Serve as the main driver of the client relationship and communication;
- Establish the bridge between the customer and OutSystems, identifying their needs and opportunities for growth;
- Be the interface with the several internal departments (Sales, Experts, Training, Product Management,…);
- Ensure team work, commitment and expectations alignment;
- Guarantee quality procedures and OutSystems behaviors;
- Ensure strong program management practices, managing the timeline, required resources and status report.
- Transparency and ability to establish trusting and supportive relationships;
- Customer Orientation and Interpersonal Skills;
- Strategic mindset with strong understanding of Customer orientation principles;
- High level of creativity and ability to think-out-of-the-box;
- Availability to travel and to work in shifts.
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience in customer facing roles as project management or account management in software companies;
- Degree in management, computer science or other technical related field;
- Customer relationship management and process design;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken (mandatory).