Working for us is like nothing on earth. Every day, our teams across the globe challenge the limits of human achievement, engineering solutions for our planet and beyond.
We are looking for DevOps Engineers (from Junior to Senior) to create and maintain cloud infrastructure as well as help in developing the core processes for the rest of the development teams. They will help with build out, automation and monitoring of our world class infrastructure on top of OpenStack.
It’s time to challenge your limits. It’s time to give your career the rocket boost it deserves. It’s time you joined CRITICAL Software.
- Work collaboratively with software development teams
- Create and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
- Troubleshoot and optimize high availability and performance issues
- Develop Chef configuration management environment
- Aid the development team with tools and services to enhance productivity
- Propagate DevOps/software best practices to software developers
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- From 1 to 7 years experience in DevOps (with a software developer background)
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Applied Math, or an engineering-related field (preferred)
- Solid coding/scripting skills
- Strong knowledge of monitoring and logging procedures.
- Experience dealing with micro-services architectures and best practices
- Experience leading large scale, multi data center Linux based cloud-based SaaS
- Demonstrated experience in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with Java and NodeJS application stack
- Solid understanding of the full compute stack – storage, networking, OS, virtualization, configuration management and provisioning
- Understanding and experience with scalable, cloud-based solutions
- Must be well versed in writing automation using Chef, Puppet or another SCM tool
- Experience with Git or similar distributed version control systems is required as well experience with
- Continuous Integration/Deployment techniques
- Excellent written, verbal, and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude