To Integrate The Sonae Sports & Fashion International Logistics Team, We Are Looking For
International Logistics Specialist (M/F)
- This person must act as a customer solutions Key Person for all supply chain stakeholders (internal customers), with the following responsibilities:
- Identify the operational needs for multiple businesses supply chains;
- Define, design, model and implement international logistics operations (design internal customer solutions);
- Management of ongoing operations and detailed analysis of multiple indicators;
- Preparation of reports and presentations;
- Elaboration of action plans and results monitoring in the context of continuous improvement;
- Operational monitoring;
- Relationship management with external logistics operators;
- Act as a Key Person for all supply chain stakeholders (internal customers).
We are searching for a multitasking person with a wide knowledge of operational issues as well as an analytic capacity.
- Degree in Management, Economics or Engineering;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar areas;
- Proficiency in English (mandatory) and Spanish (preferential);
- Domain of Office tools (advanced level);
- Additional training at logistic and international trade level (preferential);
- Knowledge of the reality of maritime, air and multimodal transport;
- Critical reasoning and synthesis capability;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Dynamism and proactivity;
- Assertiveness and ability to communicate.