At a Glance:
The position, home-based, is 100% sales oriented and will provide an important contribution to the expansion and distribution of the Bedsonline model in Europe.
- Cold calling of travel agents to gain interest in the Bedsonline.com online booking model.
- Working with signed agencies to grow their business, promoting Bedsonline global destinations, products and services.
- Working to company sales targets, linked to individual set goals and productivity bonus.
- Management of client database and customer relationships.
- Resolution of agent issues.
- Reporting and tracking activity in Bedsonline in-house systems.
- Monthly reporting of numbers and sales activity to Country Manager.
- Where appropriate, attending relevant Agent tradeshows and events to increase brand visibility.
- Delivering a high level of customer service and agent attention.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post
- Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, in any field with minimum 3 years sales experience in the travel industry. Excellent sales track records in sales can substitute lack of academic qualifications.
- Good command of English
- Management and leadership experience in team or group environment.
- Excellent knowledge of sales management in a hospitality set up.
- Excellent communication. High degree of interpersonal skills and ability to interact at a high level. Dynamic, outgoing personality, self-motivated, resourceful, highly independent, innovative, creative with high degree of customer service and result oriented.
- Strong computer literacy