- Integration in a multinational company;
- Participation in international projects;
- Career evolution;
- Permanent Contract;
- Health Insurance;
- Life Insurance.
As a Java software Engineer, you are responsible for participating in the maintenance and the upgrade of the tools of the perimeter. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Designs and develops solutions to the level of quality defined by the requirements in adherence with standards, methodology and internal controls. Identifies and provides solution alternatives for the defined functional and system requirements when needed.
- Participates in testing, prepares and conducts code and unit test walkthroughs for their deliverables.
- Collaborates with other programmers to ensure the development and maintenance of quality software solutions.
- Ensures software development meets standards for programming, design, performance, and security.
- Ensures software availability.
- Analyses defects and suggests corrective solutions.
- Repairs, modifies, and develops additional functionalities defined by business analyst team.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or similar;
- Between 5 to 8 years of experience in JAVA, J2EE & web services Solid experience in Angular JS, SQL and Spring;
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Good communication skills (oral and written);
- Fluent in English and French.