- Integration in a multinational company;
- Participation in international projects;
- Career evolution;
- Permanent Contract;
- Health Insurance;
- Life Insurance.
As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for delivering high quality code programming for application development, following the project plan and functional specifications. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Repository Data;
- Corrective and evolutive maintenance on applications mapping;
- Technical skills required: Java EE; VBA and Cobol Skills (would be appreciate).
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or similar;
- Between 5 to 8 years of Software development experience in JAVA;
- Knowledge and experience in the Financial Services Sector (is desirable Knowledge on payment flows);
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Good communication skills (oral and written);
- Fluent in English and French.