Luxury travel club, offering unforgettable getaways, at unbelievable prices.
Main Responsibilities as Trainer:
- Support the development and customer operations training function;
- Plan, prioritize schedule all training requirements;
- Create new and develop existing training material;
- Ensure training standards of excellence;
- Assist Supervisors and Managers with the transition of new recruits into the floor.
Main Responsibilities as Quality Analyst:
- Monitoring contacts between agents and customers;
- Ensuring the success of preventive and corrective actions;
- Promoting actions to optimize the achievement of Key Performance Indicators.
- Native, near native French speakers (mandatory);
- Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Sales experience (mandatory);
- Work experience as a trainer in a contact center environment (preferable);
- Work experience as a quality analyst (preferable);
- Affinity with travel industry / travelling (preferable);
- Creativity, dynamism and customer orientation.
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Health Insurance;
- Young, dynamic and multicultural environment;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.