As the Partner Success Manager, you are expected to creatively and consistently deliver business and technical value to our partners while helping them in achieving their goals.
You´ll create an environment focused on teamwork and success, where all participants will have an opportunity to be creative and influence outcomes.
You get your thrill by seeing our partners grow while maintaining their excellence service levels supported by a smooth and efficient success program.
- Champion partner engagement and commit to excellence from an operational point of view;
- Ensure the Partner Success team develops a trusting relationship with partners such that all activities are closely aligned with their business operations strategy, allowing the full potential of the partnership;
- Establish and oversee partner’s adoption, training and development of best practices to continuously drive efficiency;
- Proactively monitor, curate and improve the Partner Success program in a scalable manner;
- Constructively challenge partners to improve their operational processes;
- Help develop and implement tailored success plans maximizing partner’s performance;
- Audit results, evaluate success and failure of Partner Success and reassess if needed;
- Anticipate risks based on existing data and historical behaviors and implement corrective measures;
- Manage account escalations;
- Work closely with leaders in Partner Service, Account Management, Supply Operations, Business Development, et al to ensure that the operational strategy for partners is aligned with larger business goals per partner;
- Function as the voice of the partner, providing internal feedback on how Farfetch can better serve its partners;
- Partner with global teams to rollout tailored policies, procedures, partner training programs and technical improvements
- Lead a multicultural service team
- Provide leadership by inspiring the team with the company’s vision, setting clear objectives, and motivating them to deliver the best level of service;
- Identify training needs within the team and liaise with the training specialist to develop training programs that address them;
- Work with WFM team to manage staffing plans and ensure capacity is met;
- Ensure that the Partner Success team is reliable, accountable and available;
- Guarantee Partner Success alignment with Partner Service Manager and Clusters Team Leads;
- Accomplish Partner Success human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, on-boarding, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures.
Key skills and experience:
- Proven leadership and management experience in a B2B environment;
- Experience in action planning and implementation;
- Stock management/in store experience (is a plus);
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- E-commerce experience and knowledge (is a plus);
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to pivot quickly according to business needs and to manage change with confidence;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to make sound business decisions with a strong sense of urgency;
- Ability to work across all levels within an organization with a collaborative approach;
- Passion for providing exceptional service to both internal and external customers;
- Strong motivational skills;
- Developed analytical, planning and organizational skills;
- Commercial sense and problem-solving skills;
- Understanding of luxury customers (is a plus).
- Seasoned in a success/service environment;
- Flexibility in schedule when necessary;
- Fluency in English (C level). Italian or French is a plus.