For our client, an innovative, fast growing company specialized in automated guided vehicle systems; we are currently looking for a software tester to hold a position of QA manager. This role is permanent and you will be working in Flanders, Belgium.
As a QA manager, you are responsible for planning, creation and execution of tests. Furthermore, you are responsible for defining and maintaining test systems (servers & other systems) based on simulation technologies.
Your duty is also to train the development teams in QA methods and processes.
You present regularly quality reports for development and customer projects. The QA manager reports to the director of product development.
- Definition and methods and processes development in the area of QA.
- Surveillance of product quality and analysis of corresponding risks.
- Planning and creation of test cases.
- Execution of Test cases.
- Documentation of test results.
- Definition/Planning and develop systems and components for automated testing (simulation, UI tests).
- Ensure overlap factor of testing in products and projects and develop appropriate metrics.
- Responsible for FAT (factory acceptance test).
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science with a focus on software testing/QA or similar subject.
- Min. 3 years of professional experience.
- Ability to travel: 25%.
- Software testing – state of the ORT software testing methods; testing tools; QA methods; reporting of QA results.
- Intralogistics, Automation (AGV) are a plus.
- Setup of testing environments – setup systems; software installation.
- Expertise in software development (JAVA is a plus).
Salary and benefits:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Company car or extra salary instead.
- Meal vouchers.
- Health insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Home broadband of €20 a month + car cleaning allowance of €30 a month.
- A bonus if the company achieves its goal.
- Permanent employment.
- A challenging, varied and responsible job in a high-tech environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. You will find a unique opportunity to contribute to the further growth and success of the company.
- You will join a young, dynamic and enthusiastic team.
- Help with relocation (help with finding a suitable accommodation, meet & greet at the airport, etc.).