The main objective of this role is to support country teams in managing their Policy administration by providing an efficient and high quality administrative service.
- Policy Administrator fluent in Dutch and French (m/f)
- General administrative duties such as scanning, photocopying, profiling, issuing documentation and mailbox monitoring
- Accurate, timely and efficient data entry and quality checking of insurance risks
- To print, process and dispatch standard letters and emails as required
- To support data cleansing and mass change processing projects
- Keep the relevant KPIs updated.
- Liaising with internal and external parties to respond to and resolve queries within processing deadlines.
- Preparing management information reports as requested using various reporting tolls and methods
- Participate and provide support to process improvement projects
- Delivers exceptional service standards/KPI’s
- Administrative processing of quotes, new business endorsements, RNs and PPP`s
- Participating and support the implementation in continuous improvement or change project work
- Providing support to other teams to cover absences and peak workloads
- Contributing to technical support and procedural best practice and support
- Provide new ideas and support the team leader and coordinator regarding execution
- General contact with brokers and clients
- Baccalaureate qualification
- Proficient in written and spoken French and Dutch
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to works as a member of various teams
- Curious, willing to learn and showing a challenging conventions spirit
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail and Quality to produce high quality output even when dealing with high volume and under time pressure
- Ability to organise and prioritise and plan workload to meet deadlines
- Demonstrating personal integrity
- Good Customer Focus
If you have the profile we are looking for, please send us your CV in english with the reference policy_FrDu.