KPMG is a global network of independent member firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We are present in 155 countries, with 162 thousand professionals operating in members firms across the world. In Portugal, KPMG operates in two offices (Lisbon and Oporto) with 40 partners and more than 1000 people. KPMG Angola has seven partners and more than 100 professionals supported by KPMG’s global network and in particular by the Portuguese practice. In order to provide quality services, KPMG aims to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of our clients, our people, and the capital markets. We’re seeking a System Engineer / BPM.
- Carry out the long-term strategy for support and operations service, and continuously look for ways to improve it, according to the agreed client’s expectations;
- Hability to do typical support tasks as issue triage (incidents, problems, service requests);
- Perform already known procedures and tracking of escalation to other teams;
- Perform operational tasks, like: Environments and application monitoring; Log management and analysis; Release and deploy management and configuration changes; User management;
- Hability to plan and perform environment installation and configuration;
- Hability to perform troubleshooting and performance tuning tasks;
- Habitily to plan and execute technical maintenance for managed environments.
- University Degree (Software Engineering or Computer Science preferably);
- A minimum of 5 years of equivalent experience is required;
- Experience with Java EE platforms (development or support) is required;
- IBM Websphere familiarity is a plus (IBM BPM environment familiarity is an asset);
- Client facing skills – presentation, facilitation, written and verbal communications;
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Familiarity with ticketing tools (e.g. ServiceNow, Remedy, JIRA);
- ITIL training and certification is a plus;
- Problem-solving attitude;
- Availability to perform technical assistance and planned technical maintenance outside office hours, including weekends and holidays;
- Availability to work in shifts, if required;
- Availability for on-call 24×7 support, if required.
- Opportunity to work in challenging projects in Portugal and in different locations around the world;
- Integration in a solid company;
- Environment with dynamic teams and innovative projects;
- Constant training that includes the development of skills.