OutSystems provides the most trusted platform for low-code application development, allowing companies to easily build web and mobile applications, integrate it with existing systems, and add their own custom code when needed. We are able to build customized enterprise-grade apps in a breeze, sky-rocketing our customers towards digital transformation and taking the pain out of the software development process.
We are a recognized industry leader, trusted by hundreds of companies from 22 industries across 33 countries. Don’t believe what we say? Go and see for yourself what our happy customers have been saying about us.
How can you help us?
This person will be involved in activities related to OutSystems fleet, as well as have administrative responsibilities in the Human Resources day to day operation.
This position requires excellent organizational skills, a process oriented mindset and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. If you are passionate about HR policies and procedures and want to collaborate in a fast paced and dynamic environment with an awesome culture, this position is for you.
- Have accurate data about the fleet by managing contracts, scheduling maintenance service, inspections and assure cars are kept roadworthy;
- Coordinate the replacement of existing fleet;
- Ensure the security of the vehicles when not in use;
- Comply with the fleet policy and procedures, including vehicle assignment, personal use, replacement policy, accident reporting process, and other procedures;
- Guarantee each driver is fully informed and complies with company policy;
- Reporting non-conformance and violations/incidents, along with fines
- Maintain employee confidence and protect operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Respond to employee inquiries in a timely and professional manner;
- Assist with day to day administrative duties of the Human Resources function;
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Management, Business Administration or similar.
- One-year administrative experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proven effective oral and written communications skills Portuguese & English
- Excellent organizational skills as well as accuracy, confidentiality, and detail-orientation.
- High-energy learner who is passionate about the operational side of the Human Resources function.
- Great team player and advocate for our Culture
What we have to offer you?
Ping pong tables, free yogurts and fresh fruit everyday, all the coffee you can drink, company parties as fun as a ride to Disneyland – yes, we got that covered. But, the more important things you can get from OutSystems are:
- A solid company that still keeps growing, changing and innovating, and giving teams room to be proactive and creative
- Real career opportunities – be it promotions or the opportunity to join a different team within the company
- Work colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you – and spread all over the globe
- Company culture that is based on transparency, teamwork and excellence (as promised in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules and delivered everyday)
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then we’d love to hear from you!