Working @ CRITICAL SOFTWARE is like nothing on earth! If you are looking for daily challenges and innovative projects then don’t look any further.
We are searching for a motivated, confident and enthusiastic person to join our team as an Application Security Architect .
- The creation, communication, and handling of the approval for application security designs created
- The subject matter expert for all assigned projects and initiatives
- An absolute focus on Application Security and those security controls, standards, and processes in this space
- The creation of appropriate security design documents and diagrams for all projects and initiatives
- Provide full technical feedback to Development teams based on application and system deficiencies identified during reviews by providing technical documentation outlining the security posture of reviewed solutions
- Provide Executive level non-technical analysis to effectively illustrate the potential impact of weaknesses identified to various audiences
- The creation of secure system lifecycle standards and secure coding standards based on the threat landscape and industry best practices
- Responsible for the mapping of the entire IT/systems estates, and the assessment of the same for security gaps/flaws.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-10 years’ experience in an application security architect role/function (experience within the financial sector is a plus)
- Very strong stakeholder management skills
- The ability to interface across the organization with other teams and managers of all levels
- Analytical judgment and decision making skills
- Project management skills.