We have an exciting new opportunity for a Field Service Manager. The Field Service Manager is responsible for business development, sales, implementation and support of Customer specific cleaning and sanitation programs
- Performs service calls at customers according to the agreed contract frequency with the customers. During these calls the FSM will perform:
- Surveys, customers training and maintenance of ECL dispensers as per the contract with the customer.
- Install new customers and or equipment’s at existing customers.
- Maintain and grow sales in the existing customers through:
- Ensuring the appropriate enforcement of the product portfolio at the customers (fighting against rogue products, ensuring no household products are used, ensuring no dispenser is empty) and a need-solution approach to implement listed products that would not be ordered yet (if need be)
- Develop sales through new customers:
- Acquire local franchised stores in chains where ECL is a listed supplier.
- Support tests at customers and prospects in order to deliver a winning trial.
- Graduate level or equivalent job experience
- 2 or more years of experience of QSR industry and/or Sales/Service experience in HORECA/ FMCG
- Proven track record in Sales and business development
- Readiness to learn and run technical service to Ecolab equipment at the customers
- Excellent planning & organizational skills
- Strong relationship management capability with outstanding consulting/training skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Internet
- Valid driving License
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2015 sales of $13.5 billion and 47,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world. For more Ecolab news and information, visit www.ecolab.com.