Have you been searching for an opportunity to build world class mobile applications for luxury oriented customers, while exploring revolutionary interactions to awe everyone? Then this could be the job for you!
This is an exciting time for Farfetch as we are experiencing a period of unprecedented growth. We are looking for Product Owners – Mobile to join our team.
Being part of the Product Team, you will be responsible for driving product strategy and definition by translating customer needs into business and product requirements.
- Create, maintain and prioritize the product backlog for native mobile products (iOS and Android) in alignment with product vision and goals;
- Gather and distil requirements from users and translate them into an actionable vision;
- Work with stakeholders to build a product roadmap, creating appropriate business cases to drive product enhancement;
- Work with business insights and user experience research teams to understand customer needs and opportunities within the product to drive revenue and create an effortless and meaningful user experience;
- Liaise with business and tech teams throughout the product’s lifecycle;
- Monitor product performance and make use of customer’s qualitative and quantitative feedback to inform product development strategy.
Key skills and experience
- Degree in Information Systems, HCI or related field;
- Minimum 2 years of experience within a similar product management role;
- Experience in native mobile app products (ideally iOS and Android is preferred)
- Experience of ecommerce and/or consumer products;
- An understanding of the luxury customer or working with luxury brands is ideal;
- Ability to translate stakeholder needs into business and product requirements;
- Experience using sketches, workflows, wireframes and functional specifications to communicate requirements;
- Use data to inform key decisions. This includes analysing usage patterns to drive prioritization and adopting a test and learn approach to building product to inform product direction.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills;
- Familiar with User Experience topics;
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts;
- Ability to easily build relationships with the different players of the business;
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Knowledge of the Scrum methodology is a plus.