Kelly IT Resources is recruiting a Quality Assurance Manager to integrate an international Startup with offices in Lisbon.
- Define and execute functional, end-to-end and load test plans;
- Define requirements, and lead team to implement test automation;
- Interact with developers teams on best practices for unit testing and test automation;
- Manage process of selection and hiring of new QA members;
- Create processes for QA team;
- Day-to-Day coordination of QA team.
- Previous experience in Mobile application testing;
- Previous experience in functional, non-functional and test automation;
- Experience with tools for test automation (eg. PHPUnit, Selenium or similar), including configuration of test runners (eg. Jenkins, Gitlab CI or similar);
- Knowledge of project tracking tools like GitHub, Gitlab, JIRA, Bitbucket, or similar tools;
- Previous experience in the financial sector;
- Good knowledge of English.
- Good communication and management skills;
- Very good problem solving skills;
- Good team player