We are looking for experienced consultants, who are ready to lead the delivery of Mobile projects, engaged for 1+ FTE. This individual will have participated in all or most phases of a software delivery project and be able to perform most project tasks hands-on if necessary. Will provide guidance and be responsible for people day-to-day coordination and mentoring. Must have the ability to provide technical leadership, involve the team to achieve the proposed objectives and be able to function as middle-ground between the team and project and middle management.
The responsibilities of the candidate will include:
- Analysis of business requirements and translating them to the solution design;
- Leading the development of Mobile software solution;
- Active scope management;
- Estimation of project activities;
- Planning of project activities;
- Managing multiple team members through analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment of the solution;
- Direct contact with the customer.
- MS Computer Science;
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as Software Developer with Coordination experience or responsibilities;
- Strong working knowledge of Mobile development (e.g. IOS and Android), proven skills in user experience design and experience in developing UI for mobile device;
- Familiarity with agile development;
- Attaching high importance to the quality of own work;
- Client facing skills – presentation, facilitation, written and verbal communications (English is a must have);
- Experience mapping business requirements to technology capabilities, identifying gaps and omissions;
- Experience implementing medium-to-large-scale applications in production; good understanding of the issues involved;
- Ability to cooperate effectively within a project team: Influencing, negotiation, motivation, mentoring, conflict resolution, team work, good communicator;
- Ability to participate in the development of project plans including estimates;
- Willingness to travel.
- Other languages (French, Spanish) are valued;
- Agile methodologies experience;
- Dojo, Jquery, Schencha experience;
- Phonegap experience – Computer Science degree or similar;
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience as Software Engineer.
We Offer you:
- Young environment;
- Focused on the environment and good for our union employees;
- Challenging and ambitious projects;
- Initial and continuing training for all employees;
- Career development plan.