To sustain its fast-paced growth, SAFIRA maintains a clear focus on new trendy technology and need to enlarge its team. In that context, we are currently seeking a Senior Software Developer:
- Defining and implementing the long-term strategy for project management and continuously looking for ways to improve it, according to the agreed client’s expectations;
- Participate in all or most phases of a software delivery project and be able to perform most project tasks, hands-on if necessary;
- Managing multiple team members through analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of the solution;
- Execute and manage resources to ensure projects are completed on time and ensure the successful adoption of deployed technology solutions;
- Structures and prepares complete documents and presentations;
- Makes sure that tasks and new systems are documented;
- Promote BPM/ODM enablement by giving technological advisory.
- University Degree (Software Engineering or Computer Science preferably);
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as Software Engineer, preferably in IT, Media and/or Telecommunications services;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in leading a technical team (average 6 people), providing direction to less senior members of the development team;
- Experience in solution architecture / design;
- Experience with JAVA J2EE or other relevant OO languages;
- Mixed profile with strong technical abilities and functional skills, ensuring stakeholder management during process analysis;
- Experience implementing applications in production, knowing what to do and what to avoid to ensure a successful production delivery;
- Experience in managing several projects with focus on delivery quality;
- High level of communication skills to present, inform and persuade internal and external customers;
- Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Availability to travel;
- Soft-skills will be highly valued.
- Being comfortable in the domains of process modeling, process monitoring, business rules and business event based technologies will be valued;
- Working knowledge of RDBMS (e.g. Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, DB2) and ability to design DB schemas and interface with it using ODBC/JDBC;
- Other languages (French, Spanish) are valued.
We Offer you:
- Young environment;
- Focused on the environment and good for our union employees;
- Challenging and ambitious projects;
- Initial and continuing training for all employees;
- Career development plan.