Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers, partners and employees care deeply about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes.
We build on each other’s ideas, because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
The Global Black Belt Solution Sales Manager is a senior leader within our enterprise sales organization focused on advanced workloads. The GBB SSM leads, develops and manages a team of high performing Global Black Belt Solution Specialist Professionals (SSP), Global Black Belt Technical Solution Professionals (TSP), individuals and teams who meet or exceed cloud consumption targets across Data Platform advanced workloads with a focus on driving business transformation through technologies like Analytics and IoT
The Impact You’ll Be Making…
Responsibilities include winning complex and competitive deals, supporting the STU in ramping on advanced workloads, building partner capability and capacity and landing key initiatives that will lead the transformation of our sellers, partners, and customers. To optimize enabling the mainstream field, this team works closely with corporate business and product teams and is responsible for orchestrating transformative wins and orchestrating escalation resources. The C+E Black Belt team will be the model of solution selling and technical expertise, leading the delivery of high business value solutions that showcase our cloud platforms (private and public) as the market leading platform for business transformation.
As the leader for the EMEA C+E Black Belt Data Platform team, you and your team will work extensively with the subsidiary field organizations in EPG and SMSP in Western Europe (WE) to identify, drive and close complex sales opportunities for C+E solutions and services. You will also activate co-sell wins with key partners (ISV’s and SIs), perform skills transfer for field and partners’ sales, support priority deal escalations, land key C+E programs with the EMEA field, recruit partners and own the partner strategy for key Azure workloads, own the C+E compete strategy including supporting the field with competitive engagement and escalation, and provide insights and feedback from field, customers and partners directly to the marketing and product development process. You will lead the business with a focus on cloud consumption as the top priority.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need proven sales pipeline development and opportunity management experience along with an innate ability to collaborate closely with field sales teams and their leadership to accelerate significant transformation across the Area Sales organization. Demonstrated people development and leadership with a “growth mindset” culture across a diverse team of high performing, senior sales and technical talent is essential. We are looking for a ‘force multiplier’ whose leadership can break through barriers to our sales transformation and lead the team with a very strong emphasis on customer and partner focus where the leader demonstrates by example and holds the leadership team responsible for the same.
1. Sales leadership to develop business specific, competitive and strategic initiative opportunity and pipeline assessment.
2. Working closely with the Western Europe EPG and CA (Corporate Account) Area leadership teams to accelerate broader field landing of the transformative C+E solutions and capabilities.
3. Attaining consumption, revenue, and unit or scorecard goals for the business, and doing this with focus on driving key C+E TLIs.
4. Hiring, developing and retaining an exceptional team of high impact sales leaders and sellers with a strong focus on growth mindset.
5. Developing strong partnership with the subsidiary EPG and SMS&P teams to the point where you work as one team.
6. Managing executive relationships with key Microsoft stakeholders, customers, and partners.
7. Managing and build relationships with Services (MCS), Industry, Engineering field resources, partner teams, and STU teams to win key deals, prioritize resource allocation, and ramp the sales capabilities across the time zone.
8. Demonstrating strong operational oversight and control (operating and budgeted expense).
9. Developing a focus on selling to Business Decision Makers (BDMs) in partnership with our traditional Technical Decision Makers (TDMs).
10. Synthesizing key feedback from customers, partners, and our field to communicate sales blockers and best practices that improve our offerings and worldwide, transformative selling capability.
11. Develop direct partnership with EPG leads and STU leads in the 12 WE subs as well as play a very active role with the EPG Lead and the EPG Extended LT as the C+E leader for EMEA.
The ideal candidate will also have a proven record of growing new businesses, transformative selling, and building strong organizations that have deep and positive customer and partner ecosystem impact. Also, a strong people leadership track record including strong WHI, slate building, leadership development, growth mindset culture development, and sales model orchestration. This role will require extensive air travel in the 50% – 60% range throughout EMEA and the Microsoft corporate offices.
• Proven sales execution experience to mature a start-up business into a strong selling growth engine.
• Solution Sales experience in the Cloud and Enterprise, Database, Analytics and or IoT Domain
• Experience managing sales organizations of 10+ people in an M1 or higher role.
• Extensive international experience and strong inter cultural awareness. Direct experience leading teams and engaging with customers in Western Europe is preferred.
• Experience with employment laws and policies across different Western Europe countries (especially where Worker’s Council exists) is preferred.
• Solution Selling Experience: Proven success with enterprise customers, working knowledge of solution-selling strategies and demonstration of verifiable outcomes.
• Entrepreneurial and start up experience working in a fast paced environment.
• Experience in leading and landing organizational change in an international context
• Strong organizational leadership: proven ability to build, lead and motivate sales teams in addition to leading through influence in working with the subsidiary and BG teams.
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience in Enterprise software sales, enterprise consulting or equivalent.
• Demonstrated executive presence experience and success engaging with senior executives in a sales process and working with leading consulting, systems integrator and ISVs.
• Exceptional Executive communication skills and the ability to mentor others.
• Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills are required.
• Candidate must possess exceptional demonstrated decision-making, conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation skills.
• As a people manager, demonstration of being open, honest and collaborative and driving these behaviors in their team, strong diversity and inclusive leadership, high in positive energy and able to act as a stabilizing force for the team.
• Strong understanding and experience of cloud computing technologies, business drivers and emerging trends as well as the impact of these on partners and customers.
• Coaching direct reports in pipeline management, opportunity management, and planning.
• Facilitating/encouraging cross-team account and resource planning.
• Hiring and developing high potential employees who align with current requirements and can grow into future requirements and roles.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar information technology-related discipline, or in Business Administration required.
• Master’s degree preferred
• Certification in sales, sales management, complex sales training, sales methodologies, broad evangelism through events (presentation skills), and consultative selling desired
• Additional training or education in Enterprise Architecture preferred
At Microsoft, we believe that diversity enriches our performance and products, the communities where we live and work, and the lives of our employees. As our workforce evolves to reflect the growing diversity of our communities and the global marketplace, our efforts to understand, value, and incorporate differences become increasingly important. Come explore diversity at Microsoft!
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a este anúncio.