We are looking for technically enthusiastic and innovative software engineers to be part of Keyvalue Development Business Unit and to join a specific product team.
The successful candidate will be involved in all stages of application development life cycle including requirements, analysis, design, development, implementation and support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Suitable for curricular internship;
- Fluency in English written and spoken (mandatory);
- Interpersonal and communication skills, team work and organizational skills;
- Strong quality orientation and attention to detail.
- Develop solution features following Keyvalue development best practices, ensuring solution performance and users adoption;
- Assist with researching, designing, analyzing, and modifying applications software;
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing, executing the necessary bug fixing;
- Interact with immediate supervisors, project leaders, and other professionals in the team.