These are your tasks:
- You work on the development, enhancements and operation of web-based software as a talented full-stack web developer within a dedicated, product-based team.
- You prepare customer-orientated solutions using Pair Programming on a cloud-based platform.
- You establish a continuous-delivery toolchain, prepare automated tests and develop them further continuously.
- You coach new team members and transfer existing know-how to other teams.
- You build it, you run it! You are responsible with your team for the operation of solutions generated by yourselves.
- You, your team, the Scrum Master and the Product Owner work with agile methods on new ways to improve your collaboration.
- You integrate yourself into the start-up scene and participate regularly in development activities within your technical environment.
These are your skills:
- You have several years of experience as a software developer in web environments.
- The confident handling of frontend-technologies (e.g. Angular.JS, Bootstrap) is natural for you.
- Ideally, you are experienced in handling build-tools and continuous delivery (e.g. Grunt, Gradle, Jenkins, Travis CI).
- Preferably, you have experience with test-driven development (TDD), a solid understanding of test practices an experiences with the implementation of automated tests.
- You are experienced with handling backend-technologies (e.g. PHP, Java, .NET/C#, node.js).
- Your knowledge of handling relational and non-relational data bases and cache technologies (e.g. MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, Redis) is beneficial.
- Your knowledge of handling Microsoft Azure or Amazon Webservices is also beneficial.
- You have a confident appearance and are able to communicate on a high level.
- Following soft skills especially characterize yourself:
- Independent, structured way to work, strong awareness of quality
- High commitment and strong
- Business fluent English
The selected candidate for this job offer will be part of an international project based in Berlin, together with your application please refer to which of these scenarios you’re applying for:
- Job based in Berlin on a more permanent basis;
- Job based in Berlin for a limit period of time (6 to 18 months) with subsequent integration in the Portuguese team (based in Lisbon).