We are searching for an Infrastructure Project Manager who will be responsible for managing the local infrastructure strategy, interacting with internal Datacenter supplier.
- To manage the infrastructure projects lifecycle overall progress (budget, resources, delivery timings, risks and quality);
- To work together with Architecture team in infrastructure design and provide detailed technical specifications to internal Datacenter supplier;
- To perform infrastructure capacity management, together with Delivery and Operations teams, assuring the right balance and optimization between budget and system performance;
- To influence and guarantee the service time to delivery and quality of the solutions provided by the internal supplier;
- To evaluate market and technology trends for future developments;
- To influence application design and development to Cloud and Agile environment/paradigms;
- To interact with internal technical teams and suppliers.
Main Profile Requirements:
- Technical academic background in IT is mandatory;
- Proven experience in Infrastructure project management roles or in Infrastructure with interest in extending to project management;
- Previous experience in IT infrastructure building blocks (load balancers,
firewalls, servers, storage, virtualization, connectivity, port management);
- Experience in Waterfall and/or Agile paradigms;
- Good communication, negotiation and influence skills;
- Proactivity and conflict management skills;
- Good analytic and critical thinking with a problem solving drive;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines.