Our client is Exago, a pioneer software and services company that uses collective intelligence to solve key business challenges, with an innovation-led approach. From cost reduction and customer engagement to behavioral change, they help organizations worldwide unleash people’s hidden potential to achieve real results. Their solutions are based on a gamified platform and field-tested best practices that rally communities and harness their collective wisdom.
Their model is highly engaging and efficient, as well as sustainable over time.
Exago is now recruiting a Sales Executive to integrate the Business Development Team. The Sales Executive main mission is to attract new customers through outbound sales activities, as well as tend to existing customers’ requests.
- University degree in Management, Marketing or similar;
- Experience and enthusiasm for working in Outbound sales;
- Fluent in oral and written English language (eliminatory requirement);
- Excellent interpersonal and self-motivation skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Power Point and Excel tools;
- Strong data analysis and reporting;
- Hardworking, dependable, persistent and proactive;
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Create and implement sales processes (from lead generation to negotiation and contract closing);
- Be proactive in attracting new customers mainly through outbound sales activity
- Be responsible for inbound calls from existing clients and for the respective follow-up of their requests;
- Provide valuable inputs to Inbound Strategy in collaboration with Marketing & Communication team;
- Prepare answers to Client´s requests (proposals, RFP, RFI; etc.);
- Negotiation and contracts development (legal support);
- Reporting of sales progress (from Inbound and Outbound channels) to CEO.