Working for us is like nothing on earth! Every day, our teams across the globe challenge the limits of human achievement, engineering solutions for our planet and beyond. Our astronomically talented engineers build rock-solid software for leading industries’ most critical applications.
Now, we’re looking for a talented Software Product Assurance Engineer.
Sounds like you? Then it’s time to join our team @CRITICAL Software!
- Contribute for the planning, management and control of all related testing activities;
- Write test plans and contribute to preparing test schedules;
- Write test specifications, test cases, and test procedures;
- Responsible for the automation of all the related testing activities;
- Assure that the products are effective, accurate, suitable and free from defects, operational problems and errors.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- We are looking for people who are committed to becoming the best at what they do and want to be part of highly-qualified and motivated teams;
- Quality is treated as a priority from start to finish;
- Proactive learners wanting to expand their skill base;
- Good communication skills and wise use of initiative.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have experience with test automation using Selenium WebDriver;
- Must have experience with “keyword-driven” test automation in Robot Framework or similar;
- Experience defining, executing and analyzing test cases and plans;
- Must have knowledge and experience with test automation techniques;
- Knowledge of Fundamental Test Process (ISTQB) and black-box testing techniques;
- Must be able to write appropriate technical and management reports;
- Knowledge of SQL and Java (or another OO programming language);
- Familiarity with SpecFlow, Cucumber and white-box testing techniques;
- ISTQB certification is not mandatory but will be taken in consideration
Tecnologia da informação e serviços e Software
Tipo de trabalho
Tecnologia da informação,Engenharia