You can play a key role by driving the effort to find and attract diverse passive talent in key technology centres, collaborating with recruiters, business partners and HR. You’ll also play a role in various projects that impact the recruiting team’s efficiency and strategies, strengthening our ability to hire quality, diverse talent.
Delivering a first class candidate experience is critical, and that starts with the first conversation a candidate has with us, which is often with a member of our Sourcing team. We’re seeking innovative, resourceful and tenacious Sourcers who bring high motivation, creativity and determination to identifying, approaching and engaging with candidates of all levels.
Job role requirements;
- Experience within a technical recruitment/sourcing environment, tasked with using every tool and channel at your disposal to source candidates.
- Exceptional level of written English and local language – compelling, influential, creative and articulate
- Confident with using a range of hiring sources, channels and techniques (such as GitHub, StackOverflow, x-ray searching, scraping, social media etc)
- Extraordinary at the ordinary – LinkedIn mastery, boolean accuracy, exceptional networker
- Methodical, efficient, structured and organised
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Be our brand champion in the market, communicating Nokia’s culture and strategy.
- Technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Ability to quickly screen resumes to identify potential talent and assess candidates on technical, commercial and cultural competencies quickly via telephone/video interviews.
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill requisitions
- Impressive candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate well
Being a Sourcer at Nokia is a career choice with significant development potential. Your role involves creating a best-in-class organisation, providing Nokia with competitive advantage in the market. You will be working in a high-intensity team where everybody’s contribution is highly valued and highly valuable.
Candidates must be based locally or be able to relocate at own expense. All candidates must be immediately eligible to work in the country.
We are an equal opportunities employer and pride ourselves on our diversity.