- Have you been looking for a great professional development opportunity, working in a fast-paced global project?
- Then this could be for you!
- It is an exciting time for Farfetch as we are experiencing a period of unprecedented growth. We are looking for a
- Finance Trainee to join our team.
We offer a dynamic, fun, challenging and multicultural workplace!
This is an exciting role for a finance trainee to join the Financial Planning team in our Oporto office. We are searching for an enthusiastic team player to bring best practice to the budgeting and forecast process in order to build and drive forward business strategy. This role will have extensive global reach consolidating across 7 countries plus the opportunity to support in business partnering People Team, one key pillar to the success of Farfetch.
- Support Planning Team on budgets and forecasts;
- Headcount Global controlling;
- Audit and assure the quality of financial data;
- Analyse current practices & build best practices procedures;
- KPI reporting and support in business partnering People Team;
- Encourage best practice across all regions and departments;
- Support new strategies and projects.
Key skills and experience:
- Degree in Management or Economics;
- Fluency in English is mandatory, both written and spoken;
- Detail oriented;
- Excel expert (previous experience with Planning tools is a plus)
- Excellent team working attitude with ability to interact with different departments;
- Dynamic, with high sense of responsibility and a problem-solver;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Results driven mind-set and able to deal with stress.
What we offer:
- A 9 months paid traineeship within our Financial Planning team (Oporto office);
- The possibility to develop a career at Farfetch according to performance and cultural fit;
- Daily goodies;
- And so many other surprises.