The Architect & Design Sales Manager, is responsible of the development of demand and sales of Cosentino products in the market place, through their promotion in the design and specification channel (Interior Designers and Architects), owners, developers and contractors, Hotel chains, Franchise chains and the formulation / implementation of strategies to develop the market.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Create and follow up project specifications by Architects & Designers.
- Build and Keep a Network with the key decision makers in the industry, keeping them updated about the products.
- Accelerate brand awareness and demand with effective positioning, marketing assets, product education, enhancing the products competitive differentiation.
- Participation in marketing events such as exhibitions, seminars and customer events.
- Travelling to the key cities to generate new business opportunities.
- Periodical visits to current and potential customers to keep a high degree of customer relationship and to ensure all merchandising is up to date.
- Working in conjunction with our local distributor to develop the marketing strategy in the market.
- Providing accurate reports on the developments, achievements at regular intervals.
- Completed High School or equivalent (at least).
- Further education would be an advantage.
- Sales and promotional experience about 3-4 years.
- Basic Experience and networking with in the construction industry is a plus: Interior Designers, Architects,
- Kitchen & Bath Retail, stone industry, developers and construction companies.
- Some Knowledge of Cosentino and Cosentino Products is desirable.
- Regular user of computers.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Team work –work within a symbiosis relationship environment.
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal).
- Demonstrated ability to interact and build value-based relationships with customers.
- Negotiation skills.
- 80% of the time travelling.
- Portuguese Native.
- English high level.