The Translation Productivity Sales Representative has a direct impact on the overall success of the company.
he successful Desktop Sales Rep will prospect and produce qualified leads at corporate organizations through aggressive outbound calling to decision makers and executives in target organizations. Leads to call will be generated through marketing programs, purchased lists, individual research, and leads from conferences.
The Translation Productivity Sales Rep will follow up on campaigns, cold call targets / existing client base, identify contacts and determine buyers and decision-making influencers. The successful candidate must be confident in providing the SDL’s Translation Productivity message and value proposition, generating interest in SDL’s solutions and services.
- Requires 1-2 years of inside sales / phone sales experience preferably in the high tech industry.
- Advanced and fluent level of Portuguese and English is essential (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate software solutions and ideas at a high level
- Ability to cold call into an organization and identify key decision makers and influencers
- Self-motivated and able to appropriately set and pursue own goals intelligence, energy, and interest, in support of the organization’s goals.
- Organized, flexible and able to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously; pays attention to detail and able to report results in a concise format.
- Able to plan, organize, and follow job activities in accordance with their importance and respond flexibly and effectively to changes or interruptions.
- Working knowledge Salesforce.com desired, not required
- Must be a skilled communicator with a dynamic and engaging phone presence who excels in questioning, and listening, to determine the prospect’s needs.
- Must be a fast learner who enjoys self-education and pursues training, as he/she must be able to verbalize an initial value concept of the SDL solutions and services.
- Must be able to generate well written correspondence to targeted customers.
- Focused, polite, and persistent, he/she knows how to learn and derive strength from rejection.