We are looking for experienced people with the right attitude to join our team in Lisbon as Corporate Sales Manager. This is a B2B sales function.
We are the world’s leading company in adult English language training. We have the best systems, best products and the best people.
Your responsibilities as a Corporate Sales Manager will involve the following:
- You will sell English Language Training (ELT) to companies across Portugal. We offer a range of ELT programs to suit the needs of all kinds of companies: PMEs and bigger companies and institutions;
- Ongoing outbound prospection for potential B2B clients. Management of personal pipeline of client prospects to generate new business;
- Portfolio management: through excellent relationships and quality assurance with current B2B clients, you will drive contract renewals – key accounts management;
- Achievement of monthly and quarterly sales targets;
- Reporting to Corporate Sales Director / Operations Director.
Successful Corporate Sales Manager candidates will have the following:
- M/F between 25 and 40 years old;
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken in Portuguese;
- High level in English Language;
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales of services at B2B level. Proven capacity to prospect, present solutions to
- B2B clients, negotiate and close deals, and deliver excellent post sales service leading to high levels of client fidelity;
- Will be highly motivated with a capacity to work towards goals in an autonomous way;
- Will have credible references from prior projects and experiences.
WE offer for successful candidates:
- We will hire and train people with outstanding attitude and help them become very successful;
- We offer good terms including base salary + strong variable component + benefits + ongoing training and development.