POSITION (M/F- Lisbon)
Based in Portugal (Lisbon) and reporting to a Central Development Director we are looking to hire a R&D Manager for the Centre of Expertise.
This role has the responsibility to:
- Inspire and lead a team in order to proactively achieve performance goals;
- Coordinate different projects in an international context;
- Ensure communication and support to different stakeholders, namely Marketing, Sales and local Production,
- Engineering and Purchasing departments.
- Manage R&D center planning, budget, resources and data
- Work towards best technical practices in line with required product and process specifications, cost/price of the product and time.
- University Degree in Engineering, preferable in electronic or mechanics specifications;
- Project Management Training is considered a plus;
- Professional experience, at least 8 years, as Engineer / Project Manager, in a range of technical (electronic) products, automation, Photovoltaic panels, etc;
- Experience working in an International Environment;
- Availability to travel;
- Fluent in English.