Founded in 1999 with 100% Portuguese capital, Sysmatch has consultants with technological capabilities specially targeted in supporting the development, implementation and maintenance of our customer’s global solutions. Focused in our customer’s success and commitment to achieve mission results, we believe employees are the organization’s most valuable resource while technology promotes the capacity to work towards desired goals.
For our projects, we are currently looking for IT enthusiasts.
- Embedded Software Engineer
Skills and Experience:
- More than 2 years’ experience working in software development and embedded systems engineering
- Knowledge of different Operating Systems, particularly the concepts of real-time and embedded systems, computer architectures and programming languages (C/C++, Ada95)
- Full-lifecycle software development experience, from initial requirements elicitation to design, coding, testing, documentation, implementation, integration and training
- Strong teamwork, problem-solving and communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Good organizational skills
- Availability to travel, mainly Europe (United Kingdom, Germany, France)