Founded in 1999 with 100% Portuguese capital, Sysmatch has consultants with technological capabilities specially targeted in supporting the development, implementation and maintenance of our customer’s global solutions. Focused in our customer’s success and commitment to achieve mission results, we believe employees are the organization’s most valuable resource while technology promotes the capacity to work towards desired goals.
For our projects, we are currently looking for IT enthusiasts.
- German Speaking Systems and Software Engineers
Skills and Experience:
- An academic background in engineering or similar (software, electronics, mechanical engineering, physics, mathematics);
- Full-lifecycle software development experience, from initial requirements elicitation to design, coding, testing, documentation, implementation, integration and training;
- Passionate and ambitious;
- A team player;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in German (MUST HAVE);
- Good organizational skills;
- To work abroad, mainly within Europe (United Kingdom, Germany, France).
Desired Qualifications, Skills And Experience:
- Knowledge of embedded software development in microcontrollers;
- Knowledge of safety-critical standards (for example, ECSS, DO-178B/C, ISO 26262, IEC 61508);
- Knowledge of system development using model-based development techniques and tools (for example, SCADE and MATLAB).