Founded in 1999 with 100% Portuguese capital, Sysmatch has consultants with technological capabilities specially targeted in supporting the development, implementation and maintenance of our customer’s global solutions. Focused in our customer’s success and commitment to achieve mission results, we believe employees are the organization’s most valuable resource while technology promotes the capacity to work towards desired goals.
For our projects, we are currently looking for IT enthusiasts.
- Holder of an IT Degree;
- Minimum 1/3 years of JAVA development professional experience;
- Java packaging and deploy (JAR, WAR, EAR);
- Strong will to learn and grow;
- Sound interpersonal, relationship building and team working spirit;
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness;
- Knowledge of Agile (SCRUM) methodologies;
- Knowledge of design patterns;
- Experience with middleware technologies like Tomcat or JBoss in UNIX environment;
- Relevant IT experience with JSE >5, JEE, JDBC, SQL, Junit (or JMeter);
- Good Knowledge of Web services specially Rest (Jersey);
- Knowledge of cache solutions (Redis, Memcache);
- Experience in Publish-Subscribe messaging Systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ).