Founded in 1999 with 100% Portuguese capital, Sysmatch has consultants with technological capabilities specially targeted in supporting the development, implementation and maintenance of our customer’s global solutions. Focused in our customer’s success and commitment to achieve mission results, we believe employees are the organization’s most valuable resource while technology promotes the capacity to work towards desired goals.
For our projects, we are currently looking for IT enthusiasts.
- Informatica Powercenter Consultant
- Degree in a relevant area, such as, Computer Science or similar education;
- Minimum three year of experience as PowerCenter developer working in project environment;
- Knowledge and Experience working with INFORMATICA middleware (Power Center), UNIX, UNIX scripts and Oracle (PL-SQL); XML;
- Experience working with XML and WebServices in Informatica;
- Experience working with Outlook WebService integrated in Informatica – it’s a plus;
- Experience developing integrated solutions;
- Experience implementing complex workflows;
- Experience of working alongside internal and external providers in an international context;
- Be required to work in professional cross teams environments, and at times, work autonomously;
- Communicating clearly;
- Availability to work out of regular working hours if ocasionaly required;
- English: proficient;
- Ability to travel / ability to be relocated for short periods in other European countries.