For our client in the Netherlands we’re looking for iOS Developers for permanent positions. Would you like to work for the biggest high tech companies in the Netherlands? Are you a mobile developer with a great passion for iOS and always trying to push the boundaries of mobile technologies, then this is the opportunity you are looking for. As an iOS Developer you will be responsible for creating, developing and deploying innovative Apps. By experience, talent and interest you are on top of the latest relevant technologies and you know how to use it to deliver the end product to their clients. You will be surrounded by talents from all over the world (more than 30 nationalities) who, like yourself, all eat, sleep and breathe mobile technology and are top league within the industry.
- A relevant degree (e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering).
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- (Extensive) knowledge of iOS SDK, Xcode, Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience with designing and implementing systems that consume REST-based APIs.
- Knowledge of Android development is an advantage.
- Experience with test automation is an advantage.
- Analytical thinking & problem solving.
- Aim for making code maintainable and reusable.
- Experience with scrum methodology is a plus.
- Affectionate about user oriented application development, working closely together with UX and Visual designers.
- Good command of English, both spoken and written.
- You’re a “glass half full” kind of person – where others see only problems, you find possibilities that lead you and your team members to solutions.
- Your work is consistently accurate because you don’t let details drown you.
- Being innovative for you isn’t ‘a thing’ – it’s just how you roll.
- You’re constantly upgrading your programming skills, thereby innovating the way both you and your team work.
- Of course you’re a great communicator and a pleasure to have on any team.
- You have the guts to make decisions, especially technical ones. You enjoy coaching and inspiring those around you to always strive for excellence.
- Last but not least: you know how to combine your layers of knowledge to (over)deliver first-rate end products to their various clients.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Personal development.
- Permanent employment.
- Holiday allowance.
- 25 days of annual leave.
- Help with relocation.