Are you passionate about developing people’s skills and to prepare them to be top performers?
Webhelp is looking for you.
- Train and develop Customer Advisors skills:
- Preparation of training sessions (classroom lay-out, logistics, content presentation document and quizzes);
- Facilitation of classroom training sessions
After training, ensure that the skills are embedded through:
- Quality control (listening, and compliance with process and customer experience required standards)
- Coaching Customer Advisors and ad-hoc class-room training
- Previous experience in Customer Service, preferable in Contact Center environment;
- At least 9 months’ experience in a Team Leader/Supervisor position;
- Native or fluent (level C2) in German or French;
- Good knowledge in English (level B2)
- Excellent communication and listening skills;
- Organized and results oriented.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (since 6 months contract)
- Transportation allowance
- Stable work
- Training and development possibilities
- Multicultural environment
- Refund of ticket flight*
- Accommodation provided during the first month*
*For candidates living currently abroad