Have you been searching for a great professional development opportunity, working within an exciting and fast-paced fashion company? Then this could be the job for you!
This is an exciting time for Farfetch as we are experiencing a period of unprecedented growth. We are looking for a Delivery Operations Analyst to join our team.
Reporting to the Delivery Manager, will be responsible for producing data-driven information in order to assess and improve Farfetch’s delivery operations.
- Continuously improve the delivery operations P&L in order to reduce the costs that are passed to the customer whilst keeping it within defined budget;
- Acquire and interpret data, analyse results and provide ongoing reports;
- Analyse and interpret trends and patterns in the collected data to locate and define new process improvement opportunities;
- Define KPIs and develop dashboards for the delivery team;
- Liaise with the internal BI team in order to improve databases and data collection systems to optimize statistical efficiency;
- Participate in delivery operations improvement projects, with internal and external international partners, such as definition of SLA’s, supply chain optimization, automatization of daily tasks, duties & taxes optimization, etc…
Key skills and experience
- Degree in Industrial Engineering and Management, Business Management or similar;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills;
- Proficient in Excel (SQL is a plus);
- Knowledge and/or interest in logistics;
- Organized, proactive and customer oriented;
- Capable of working under pressure and deliver in the agreed deadlines;
- Being passionate about retail, ecommerce and technology is a plus;
- Fluent English is mandatory.