The Recruiter is responsible for managing the recruitment and selection process (A-Z) and the relationship with candidates and Hiring Managers. He/she is responsible for organizing, preparing and implementing selection activities in order to present the best candidates for open positions.
- Identifying/headhunting the best candidates for our recruitment processes;
- Doing selection interviews, applying technical and behavioral tests and other procedures;
- Managing the selection process;
- Establishing contact with the Hiring Managers to present them our short-lists and reach a final selection decision;
- Job offer Negotiation.
- University degree – Human Resources or similar;
- Fluency in English (mandatory) – other language is a plus;
- Previous experience in developing recruitment processes (A-Z);
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Fixed-term, renewable contract;
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Free organized sport activities and events.