Are you looking for a role that will accelerate your career with the largest privately held family owned spirits company in the world? Want to work with premium and iconic brands such as Grey Goose Vodka, Bombay Sapphire Gin and others? Then look no further. We are looking for a creative, self-starter and experienced Brand Manager to join our Portuguese team on a temporary basis of one year.
About the role:
As Brand Manager, you will be accountable for delivering Brand performance targets in Portugal, and driving value creation for our company. You will serve as an extension of the Hub and Global Category team, leading all Consumer Brand management activities for Premium White Spirits and supporting Premium Agency Brands & Liqueurs in the Country. You will be responsible for planning, in alignment with your local Customer Marketing & Sales teams, and the execution of all consumer programs and assets to drive effective, local activation on your brand.
- You will input to the situation assessment of your Brand in the Country, contributing to defining the Hub strategy for each year as part of the annual planning process, focused on Consumer perspective for Premium
- White Spirits and Customer Marketing for Agency Brands and Liqueurs.
- You will extend the Hub directions into a robust Country brand plan, coordinating with your local Customer
- Marketing team to deliver maximum impact in-market and deliver annual Brand financial and commercial targets.
- You will manage an A&P budget for your brand as assigned to you by the Hub Category Director for Premium
- White Spirits and work with Senior BM regarding Agency Brands and Liqueurs.
- You will lead the in-market delivery of all consumer-facing Brand activities and partner with Customer
- Marketing on all trade-facing activities, as defined in the Hub strategy, ensuring executional excellence.
- You will work with Insights to ensure we measure and evaluate the performance of all Brand activities in your
- Country to optimize A&P spend.
- You should hold a Bachelor´s Degree and/or professional Marketing qualifications.
- Ideally you are an experienced individual with 5 to 7 years’ experience in Brand Management with an array of different skills in digital, innovation, promotions, events and media.
- You are an excellent communicator (verbal/written/presentation) at all levels in the organization who speaks fluent English and ideally another European language.
- A competitive salary package with a yearly bonus over objectives.
- Opportunities for progression and development are ongoing and we place a strong emphasis on growing and nurturing our talent within. We pride ourselves on providing an environment where the best can be successful.
- A competitive social benefits package.