OPERATIONAL RISK ANALYST
BNP Paribas Securities Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group, is the leading European provider of securities services, offering integrated solutions to all investment cycle players. Present in 34 countries and covering more than 100 markets, the bank assists its clients around the world by providing a unified service spanning all asset classes.
BNP Paribas Securities Services is present in Portugal since 1999, and it opened its International Centre for Europe in 2008. Its growth has been unparalleled and it employs today a talented pool of over 1400 employees from 32 different nationalities.
- We are currently looking for an Operational Risk Analyst and the main responsibilities are
- Verifications and Controls
- Performance of second level controls (Key Monitoring Points and Second Level Controls)
- Definition of action plans with the departments to correct any weaknesses identified while performing the controls and follow-up of their implementation
- Performing qualitative reviews
- Risk Identification, assessment and Risk quantification
- Key Risk Indicators (KRI): Calculation of Risk Indicators (KRI)
- Historical Incidents
- Analysis of incidents managed by Paris and implying Lisbon operational teams
- Follow-up action plans when it concerns a Lisbon team
- Risk Map
- Participation to the elaboration and regular update of the risk map
- Contribution to the production of periodical reports
- Academic Degree in Management, Accounting, Engineering (or similar)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Financial Markets with solid experience in managing Financial
- Instruments (mandatory)
- Previous experience in Discretionary Management considered a plus
- Good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Analytical skills and critical vision
- Ability to report and provide information
- Sense of responsibility and confidentiality
- Team spirit and positive attitude
Please note that only applications submitted with CV in English + Certificate of Studies will be considered and to move forward in the application process.
Only candidates with adequate profile will be contacted.