BNP Paribas Factor, SA, is a full subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, established in 1987 in Porto, has a market share of 13% in Portugal and managing a Eur 22.2 billion invoices portfolio per year. Based in Porto, the company also has a sales office in Lisbon.
The Main Functions Including
- The Sales Manager is responsible for prospecting, marketing and signing new contracts in the North area of
- Portugal in order to expand the client portfolio of the company.
- Prospecting and acquiring new customers: visits, phone calls, correspondence.
- Presentation of products and solutions.
- Negotiation of contract terms, in accordance with the principles of compliance.
- Preparation of proposals conditions.
- Evaluation of the competitive situation.
- Integration of all commercial communications in the company’s CRM platform.
- Prepare proposals for approval of new contracts with the help of commercial assistant.
- Participate in credit committees.
- Signing contracts with Clients.
- University Degree in Management, Economics or similar area;
- Previous experience in Commercial function and strong knowledge of Factoring products and services (mandatory);
- Fluency in English.
- Good knowledge of the Corporate Market in North Area of Portugal
- Dynamic, proactive and teamwork;
- Planning and organizational skills;
- Attention to detail and results oriented;
- Residence in the Porto area.