Perform quality control tests on products/material/equipment. Participate on quality analysis issues and continuous improvement processes.
- Be a part of a team that will own the entire Q/A Test process – this involves Software testing as well as Hardware testing;
- Test scalable, reliable, multi-tiered, distributed software applications, tools, and systems, producing the corresponding test results on a report format;
- Be responsible for reviewing requirements for product or product-features;
- Be responsible for producing test scripts and test plans as well as applying them during the product Life Cycle;
- Identify risks and escalate when appropriate;
- Test electric and electronic equipment before and after software configuration;
- Install, Configure and Run software on Windows based environment.
- A good understanding of requirements analysis methodologies in general, and hardware and software requirements analysis methodologies in particular.
- Skilled in requirements gathering techniques.
- Skilled in organizing requirements documentation and standardized work.
- Excellent communication skills to bridge the gap between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Degree in an Engineering or IT-related area.
- Knowledge on Quality concepts (experience on quality control/assurance)
- Proficiency in the English language, both spoken and written.
- Technical training (mechanical/ mechatronic/electronic).