The Events Coordinator will be responsible to develop and implement the Vision-Box Tradeshow and Events Plan, complying with quality standards, budget and deadlines.
His/Her main responsibilities will be:
- Plan, design and produce Tradeshows and Events while coordinating all project delivery elements, monitoring event timelines, ensuring deadlines are met and quality standards and budget are respected;
- Conduct research, identifying event opportunities, gathering relevant information (agenda, attendees, themes, competition, customers etc.) and estimate participation costs;
- Organize and manage all event’s details from booking venues, negotiating contracts, validating decision with stakeholders, registering participants, picking the best stand locations, serving as liaison with vendors on event-related matters, ensuring audio-visual equipment, making travel arrangements, ensuring the creation and production of effective visuals and promotional materials, organizing space layout, preparing the invitee list and engagement activities, ensuring demo equipment, defining and coordinating promotional material, etc;
- Design a successful end-to-end Vision-Box stand visitor experience (according to brand, purpose and stand layout);
- Design and execute high-impact visual presentations for new business pitches, tradeshows, if needed utilizing various tools, such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Prezi, Keynote, Word and Excel, sometimes reformatting existing content;
- Guarantee a proper engagement of onsite teams;
- Conduct pre- and post-event evaluations and report on outcomes, based on pre-defined KPIs;
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process;
- Coordinate and support other types of events such as employee appreciation events, meetings and visits.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Degree in a relevant subject such as marketing, communications, management, event management;
- At least 3/4 years of experience with international event planning, preferably in an IT company;
- Relevant portfolio of previously managed events;
- Sound understanding of marketing, communication and event management principles;
- Fluent Portuguese and English Level;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, especially Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word;
- Knowledge of project management tools is a plus.
- Strong management, organizational and planning skills;
- Capacity to manage time effectively and to coordinate multiple projects at the same time;
- Ability to anticipate project needs and risks;
- Orientation to detail, reviewing work carefully with emphasis on quality
- Self-starter and Problem Solver;
- Highly professional and eager to understand Vision-Box solutions and the market.