Technologies that provide better fuel economy, reduced emissions and great performance – BorgWarner makes it possible. As a leading automotive supplier, we develop innovative powertrain solutions. Our products can be found in efficient gasoline, clean diesel, hybrid and pure electric vehicles as well as in commercial and on/off-highway applications. Through our ongoing commitment to innovation, BorgWarner delivers environmentally-friendly solutions that improve driving comfort, performance and reliability.
BorgWarner Emissions Systems is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of state-of-the-art emissions control systems, ignition systems, diesel cold-start technology and PTC cabin heaters for passenger cars, light trucks and commercial vehicles around the world.
We are currently recruiting a Sales Assistant to further strengthen our existing Emissions sales team. This position will be located in our Viana Plant and will report directly to our Sales Director.
- Quotation procedure: keep and file records
- Creation and Maintenance of Customer Data Base
- Prototype orders : Reception, check and record of orders. Release internal request (sales order), monitor material due dates and shipments.
- Track Production orders: reception, check and record of orders (master file procedure)
- Track tool orders: reception of orders, sales order, upload tooling pictures to issue report in supplier portal prior to invoicing.
- Manage documentation and communication exchange to customers about tooling information
- Communication into customer’s web portals
- Customer assistance on any issue as well as assistance to the relevant Account Managers.
- Contact to customers outside the customers’ websites for chasing up missing customer purchasing feedback/ orders
- Preparation of quotation forms, agreeing with the KAM prices, volumes, delivery and payment terms
- Check contracts and support finance dpt. for unsolved invoicing issues
- Information compilation and (with KAM agreement) reply to prototype RfQs and timing communication to the customer
- Vital role on business warehouse implementation, LRP data entering and troubleshooting
- Keep department filling updated (contracts, NDAs…)
- Record of general customer contracts (NDA contracts, GT&C’s & others)
- Support organization of customer visits or visits at customer
- Interface with customer for packaging pricing
- Track raw material price updates
- Christmas attentions to customers / Marketing giveaways for Vigo/ Viana customers
- Forward capacity commitments from our MQEs to customer purchasing
- Technical school education required; Bachelor Degree preferred
- Experience in the area will be valued
- Administrative skills
- High level of English
- High level of a second foreign language (preferably German)
- Knowledge of Windows (Word, Power point, Excell, Outlook,…) at user level
- Driving license
- SAP knowledge
- Professional interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills required.
- Action Oriented
- Learning on the Fly
- Customer Focus
- Priority Setting
- Timely Decision Quality
- Interpersonal Savvy