Dellent provides exciting and rewarding career opportunities. Applicants that adapt to change, handle competing priorities, and communicate effectively will thrive in Dellent’s fast-paced environment.
We’re building a team for a new and exiting project in the field of health and safety based in Groovy / Grails technology. Responsibilities include delivering quality solutions through analyzing, coding, testing. Skills include test driven development, pair programming and re-factoring code. Candidate should possess solid communication skills and a strong desire to learn new technologies and development practices.
– 2 years of Java Web/J2EE (unit testing, CI);
– 2 years of GIT, Jenkins and Modern web development (HTML5, CCS3, jQuery);
– 2 years of Groovy/Grails;
– Experience with relational and document databases (SQL Server and/or MongoDB);
– Willing to work in a Scrum team using Agile methodologies (standups, grooming, planning, retros);
– Basic knowledge of design patterns is desired;
– Ruby experience is desired.
Você tem que entrar na sua conta para poder candidatar-se a este anúncio.